Delmer C. Wilson Sabbathday Lake Photographs
The Delmer C. Wilson Sabbathday Lake Photographs is a collection of nine photographs taken by Delmer C. Wilson of the landscape at the Shaker community at Sabbathday Lake, Maine.
- c. 1923
- Wilson, Delmer Charles, (1873-1961) (Photographer, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
The collection is open for research. Access to sensitive materials may be restricted at the discretion of the American Folk Art Museum.
Conditions Governing Use
The Delmer C. Wilson Sabbathday Lake Photographs are owned by the American Folk Art Museum. The collection is subject to all copyright laws, and is dedicated to public use for research, study, and scholarship.
9 photographic print(s) (standard file)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Robert Bishop, 1984
- A Guide to the Delmer C. Wilson Sabbathday Lake Photographs
- Mimi Lester
- August 2015
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note